AMD Unveiling Zen 3 Ryzen CPUs and Radeon RX 6000 Series GPUs in October

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-radeon-logo-red-circular-1024x576.jpg
Image: AMD

Red team, mark your calendars, as AMD has announced two big events for the month of October: one for its heavily hyped Ryzen 4000 processors, which are based on the new Zen 3 architecture, and another for Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards, which leverage RDNA 2. These events will take place on October 8 and October 28, respectively.

We’re not sure if AMD is actually releasing its Zen 3 processors and/or RDNA 2 GPUs in October, but we should definitely be getting their full specifications and pricing. For now, you can check out some of the teaser videos that AMD and CEO Dr. Lisa Su have posted to their Twitter accounts below.

“Preparing to delight gamers globally with the next horizon of Radeon Graphics, we invite you to learn more about our RDNA 2 architecture, Radeon RX 6000 series...

Continue reading...

Finally they set a date!!

I have the MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk motherboard but am debating returning it if new boards (X670 chipset) will be released with Zen 3 (hopefully without the chipset fan)

Yeah, I was disappointed at first with the reveal but am glad to see there are finally dates.

Also that MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk is on my upgrade short list. The chipset fan that annoying on it?

Also that MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk is on my upgrade short list. The chipset fan that annoying on it?

I haven't installed it yet, I've been waiting for Zen 3...I don't think the fan will be that bad but all things being equal if the X670 comes without the chipset fan I'll take that over the X570...I have until Sept 15th to set up a return on the MSI Tomahawk board so I'm debating what to do

Aw man, was hoping this was happening sooner rather than later.

Finally they set a date!!

I have the MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk motherboard but am debating returning it if new boards (X670 chipset) will be released with Zen 3 (hopefully without the chipset fan)

I haven't read anything about new chipsets/boards?

If its paired with a real launch then great.
Its all coming down to how real these launches are. Nvidias as well as AMDs...

Become a Patron!
Back