An Entire Slate of PlayStation Exclusives Is Coming to PC, Beginning with Days Gone This Spring

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
days-gone-screenshot-motorcycle-pair-1024x576.jpg
Image: Bend Studio

Horizon Zero Dawn isn’t the only PlayStation title that PC gamers will be able to enjoy in the coming months, as plenty of additional ports are on the way. This is according to GQ Magazine, which recently sat down with Sony Interactive Entertainment President & CEO Jim Ryan and learned that the company is planning to bring a “whole slate” of PlayStation games to the PC starting in the spring. The first of these will purportedly be Bend Studio’s post-pandemic, action-adventure survival horror game, Days Gone.

“Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death,” a description reads. “Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and weapons, or take your...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering when they were going to wake up and start doing this more often. I had low expectations and they already surpassed them with this. Days gone was one game I was pretty **** interested in.

Really hope God of War 5: Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart come to PC. Spider-Man Remastered and Spider-Man Miles Morales would be cool too. HFW should come to PC, since the first game finally did.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back