Anybody else have and love a 3DO?

IceDigger

Quasi-regular
Anybody else have this awesome oddball system?

It had the best versions of Star Control 2 and Wolfenstein 3D on it.

I remember having this system. If I recall correctly, I used to play GEX. Some gecko game. Was fun as hell. I also remember a fighting game, but it was terrible.

Haha, I loved GEX! I think I know what fighting game you are talking about, it was horrible. Although it had the BEST version of Street Fighter 2 Turbo of any of the systems at the time.

The Alone in the Dark game was far superior to the PC version and introduced me into the survival horror genre. Way before Resident Evil came out. The story was so much better too with the spoken dialogue for all the notes and whatnot.

Haha, I loved GEX! I think I know what fighting game you are talking about, it was horrible. Although it had the BEST version of Street Fighter 2 Turbo of any of the systems at the time.

The Alone in the Dark game was far superior to the PC version and introduced me into the survival horror genre. Way before Resident Evil came out. The story was so much better too with the spoken dialogue for all the notes and whatnot.

Way of the Warrior was the fighting game. Just terrible. I remember playing Alone in the Dark too.

My brother had a 3DO. I wish I could justify buying another. So much fun, and ahead of it's time.

Panasonic real 3do Road rash and samurai showdown . Controller 2 plugged in to controller 1 that was strange
it was a fun system to have

Didn't own one, but I did rent it a few times from the local rental store. Highlight game for me was D&D Slayer.

I did like how the controllers had not just controller ports attached to them but headphone jacks AND volume knobs.

Now that was cool.

Become a Patron!
Back