Anybody else here have any Genoa CPUs ?

markfw

n00b
I have 4 currently. I am trying out this forum. I will be heavy into DC and posting about CPUs/video cards a lot. I have 3 9554's (64 core) and one 9654. Looking to see what other crazy people have high end CPU's Oh, and I also have dual 7v12's, dual 7763's and 3 7742's, all 64 core. 4 7950x, and a 7950x3d, and 6 5950x's.

You've got my dual spicy e5-2698v4 rig beaten by just a few yards there 🙃

I got rid of my old Intel CPUs a while back, and working on being all Zen 4 right now. Even the 5950x get trampled by the 7950x.

@Brian_B , I was a moderator for over 20 years at AT. Then I had a problem with someone who was an Intel employee/contractor, and the administrators took his side of things. So I complained in the mod forum,. and then was removed as a mod, and given infractions for contesting their will. So I am here checking things out, and deciding where I may "move"

So Intel may be using AT as a spamming site. It seems that a user (exist50) is impervious to infractions no matter what he does, but I was removed as a moderator and he is still there. And I was instructed to put him on "ignore" or I would be infracted. Nazi tactics.

Edit exist50 IS an Intel employee or contractor, as his IP from time to time is "Intel internal" (or something like that) as far as his internet provider. AT (or a senior moderator/administrator) may be getting paid for this service. There is no way a regular member could be getting treated as he is without some other consideration.

Intel may be at it again, as they were years ago.

No Zen4 stuff, but I do have a few EPYC ROME CPUs. A few 7V12s and a spicy 32 core CPU that I will be replacing with a 64 core part when the weather cools off again.

No Zen4 stuff, but I do have a few EPYC ROME CPUs. A few 7V12s and a spicy 32 core CPU that I will be replacing with a 64 core part when the weather cools off again.
Yes, down to 2 7950x's and a 9554 until I get the $14k paid off. Already down to $10k

Just gonna say the tech talk is more than welcome. Try to keep other forum bs out. Don't want it don't need it. Look forward to seeing your informed input. Even in the enterprise I shy away from that much density for the mission critical stuff we do.

Become a Patron!
Back