Apex Legends Project Lead Calls Gamers "Dicks," “***-Hats,” and “Freeloaders”

It's never good to call your customers names. However, the guy isn't wrong. Gamers are often a bunch of entitled pricks.

:oops:

People over age 11 actually like that game?

I always picture that as a game full of children (and the creepy older pervs looking to meet 11 year old boys)
My buddy (in his 30s) plays it. I tried it with him. Controls and action felt tight. Building mechanic tho, dumb

:oops:

People over age 11 actually like that game?

I always picture that as a game full of children (and the creepy older pervs looking to meet 11 year old boys)

Yes I play it at the ripe old age of 47. Started playing it to have something to do with my kid once he stopped playing Borderlands and L4D with me lol. I actually wound up liking it and have been playing it since season 3. I play PUBG a little too but I liked the mechanics and gameplay of Fortnite. It's just a lot smoother and more fun to play. PUBG has gotten a LOT better but it's still kinda clunky compared to Fortnite.

I only play solos though. You're right about it being creepy and I felt like a child molester the few times I played squads cause it was always a bunch of 12 year olds lol.

I suck at the game though. I don't care for building and am mostly a low ground warrior. I get 1-3 kills a game and if I hide and lurk some, I can make it into the top 3 most games. I have yet to win one though. When you only have a few hours a week to play video games, it's hard to compete with all the kiddies that can play 12 hours a day.

Become a Patron!
Back