Apple’s $549 AirPods Max Headphones Reportedly Suffering from Condensation, Moisture Buildup in Drivers

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
apple-airpods-max-internals-1024x576.jpg
Image: Apple

An increasing number of Apple fans who blew $549 on the company’s new AirPods Max have discovered that the wireless, over-ear headphones were designed without any real safeguard against condensation (i.e., moisture that generally occurs when humid air encounters cooler surfaces). The issue was brought to light by social media users such as Donald Filimon (via 9to5Mac), who provided a number of photos demonstrating the amount of water that can build up around the device’s ear cups.

“So, uhh… my AirPods Max form condensation...

Continue reading...

Inside the driver and electronics= yeah
Condensation outside= meh just wipe it.
I doubt these are for even 'light walking' (don't know, but ain't buying them ever, but often these types of headphones aren't for that) , so really you shouldn't. I love the you're holding it wrong memes, but yeah, sometimes unlike that time its true and people make noise out of nothing

And apparently these challenge is sound much more expensive ones. Me im at the 50$ price bracket so , apple ain't never it for me.

Become a Patron!
Back