Apple Cofounder Steve Wozniak Tells People to Get off Facebook

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Woz thinks everyone should leave Facebook behind for good. In a short chat with TMZ regarding Big Tech and its disregard for privacy, Wozniak, who left the scandalous platform last year, suggested it no longer made sense for the majority of users.

“There are many different kinds of people, and some the benefits of Facebook are worth the loss of privacy,” Wozniak told TMZ. “But to many like myself, my recommendation is—to most people—you should figure out a way to get off Facebook.”

The problem has gotten serious enough for Woz to consider paying for the right to get his privacy back.

“People think they have a level of privacy they don’t. Why don’t they give me a choice? Let me pay a certain amount, and you’ll keep my data more secure and private then everybody else handing it to advertisers.”

Why don’t they give me a choice? Let me pay a certain amount, and you’ll keep my data more secure and private then everybody else handing it to advertisers.

Because advertisers pay more than real people will

And only like 10 people who are currently on Facebook would be willing to pay over seeing advertisements.

And, even if you did pay, Facebook would still sell your data.

Become a Patron!
Back