Apple Hits $2 Trillion in Market Value

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
apple-wwdc20-recap-tim-cook-1024x576.jpg
Image: Apple

Business appears to be good for Apple. Extremely good. The company managed to hit a market cap of $2 trillion today (via CNBC), which suggests that the average tech user is head over heels about the iPhone and related devices/services. The achievement is especially surprising because it took Apple nearly four decades to hit a $1 trillion valuation, but only two years to reach a $2 trillion market cap.

Technically, this seems to make Apple the first U.S. company to hit $2 trillion, but it wasn’t the first to accomplish this incredible feat. According to The Motley Fool, the Saudi Arabian Oil Company (or Saudi Aramco) also hit similar highs on December 11, 2019.

“On the...

Continue reading...

Ok so the dollar is now worthless, we just haven't caught on.

You know what they say, once you make your first trillion....

I wonder what % of the companies income is from apple store transactions.

"which suggests that the average tech user is head over heels about the iPhone and related devices/services"

Ahhh, so glad I'm not average.

Was it not like six to seven months ago that they were a Trillion dollar company? **** that was fast... Too fast.
Thats what I'm thinking. This distortion is getting more worrisome by the day. Not enough people seem worried though...nor do too many (any?) "economists"... The koolaid is just too tasty, so I guess its all good... Until its not I suppose.

It took two years to go from 1 to 2 and most of that was in the past 21 weeks. Covid cash funneled into apples pockets. I suspect that will go away unless there is another cash infusion.

Become a Patron!
Back