Are the [PR] threads paid for?

Grimlakin

FPS Enthusiast
I suspect they are hence the specific callout. I probably missed the posting about that somewhere or forgot it if I read it. I'm not against it just curious.

It's a specific call out we started doing on front page news where most of its content was a copy paste of a press release instead of something more... Interesting.

The thread titles are replicated from the front page.

Now, if you can figure out how to get manufacturers to pay for the PR placement, I'm interested!

I don't see why they wouldn't want that. Then again since you're running an ethical review site I don't see that happening because they would want to pay and get good reviews.

I don't see why they wouldn't want that. Then again since you're running an ethical review site I don't see that happening because they would want to pay and get good reviews.

It's an interesting industry. At some point, we will want to accept advertising dollars from manufacturers (as ad networks are NOT paying the bills), but those ad dollars will not influence the opinion in the reviews. From my understanding of it, there are some manufacturers that are OK with it and others that just want the positive review.

It's an interesting industry. At some point, we will want to accept advertising dollars from manufacturers (as ad networks are NOT paying the bills), but those ad dollars will not influence the opinion in the reviews. From my understanding of it, there are some manufacturers that are OK with it and others that just want the positive review.

Maybe a article on tje front page showing how you want more Patreon subscribers? Perhaps a quarterly drawing with a review sample you were allowed to keep going to a member in good standing for the previous quarter as long as your above x monthly goal?

Become a Patron!
Back