ARM Is Developing a Discreet Graphics Processing Unit to Compete with NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel in the Gaming Sector

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
ARM already supplies to those whom it could soon compete with. Its customers include Amazon, Apple, Google, Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA. The chip designer has recently begun entering the PC market through its partnership with Qualcomm. It's speculated that ARM could further expand a dGPU division to grow into the AI accelerator industry, just as NVIDIA has done with its technologies.

See full article...

Yea it's dangerous when your current development in GPU is all ai based. Means that there isn't a physical protected technology protecting you from competition.

Last edited:
It'll definitely be interesting to see what they come up with. I'm not really into mobile gaming but do occasionally test run some things on my tablet and I have been impressed by the IQ of some games. I find it even more fascinating how even though some of these companies compete with each other, that they are also intertwined in a number of ways.

Become a Patron!
Back