ASRock B760M PG Sonic the Hedgehog Motherboard for 13th Gen Intel Core Processors Leaks Out

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ASRock is planning to release at least one more motherboard inspired by Sega's mascot, according to new images that have surfaced online for the B760M PG SONIC, an upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog motherboard for 13th Gen Intel Core processors that is built upon Intel's more mainstream, soon-to-be-announced Raptor Lake chipset, a follow-up to the premium Z790 series.

See full article...

Not a big fan of Asrock, and these are more towards the budget end of motherboards. The boards themselves don't look bad, and if you were a fan of Sonic growing up (not me), then this wouldn't be a bad way to go. I could see this more if I were building a younger person a system then for myself.

Unlike in the threads for their Z790, I think I'm coming around a bit on the design. Too garish for me, but would work well for a Sonic-themed PC (though not sure why you would have one of those). Out of all the motherboards and other hardware components that have been themed with some IPs that I have seen, these @ss-Rock Sonic boards aren't that bad. I was really weirded out at first though, when they showed the design with the Z790.

Become a Patron!
Back