ASUS Lists ROG Strix LC Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics Card

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
asus-rog-strix-lc-radeon-rx-6900-xt-gpu-box-1024x577.jpg
Image: ASUS

ASUS has listed the ROG Strix LC Radeon RX 6900 XT, a liquid-cooled version of AMD’s flagship GPU for higher potential overclocks and a quieter, cooler level of performance. Its design follows the same silver-and-black motif we recently saw with the ROG Strix LC Radeon RX 6800 XT. Both cards feature a blower-style fan and 240 mm radiator with RGB lighting. Pricing has not been announced...

Continue reading...

Focus being put on another card that nobody can get their hands on.. YAY!!!

All these product releases are getting old, real quick. I understand the problem might be out of their hands, but the constant "Look at this NEW product we have!" without any availability is grinding my last gear.

So at least a $1000.

I guess if you hate RT and have nightmares about DLSS...this could be your card?

Focus being put on another card that nobody can get their hands on.. YAY!!!

All these product releases are getting old, real quick. I understand the problem might be out of their hands, but the constant "Look at this NEW product we have!" without any availability is grinding my last gear.
Too true. The good news is that we've got you covered for most of the major release announcements so you can back-check details when they do become available. Otherwise, I agree, worst release slate ever for new tech.

by the time these cards are actually available we'll be a couple months away from 7000 series release

by the time these cards are actually available we'll be a couple months away from 7000 series release
Yeah, but on the bright side, it'll probably be six months to a year before anyone could buy those either. ;)
It'cyclical.

Become a Patron!
Back