ASUS Planning GeForce RTX 3070 Graphics Card with Noctua Cooler

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
noctua-graphics-cards-render-adjusted-1024x576.jpg
Image: Shockwave98-

ASUS is planning a new GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card that will leverage cooling technologies developed by one of the world’s most popular CPU cooler and computer fan manufacturers, Noctua. This has seemingly been confirmed by a recent filing spotted on the Eurasian Economic Commission website by leaker KOMACHI_ENSAKA, which lists a model called the “RTX3070-8G-NOCTUA.” Further solidifying the partnership is an exclusive report from HWCooling.net that suggests the ASUS x Noctua GeForce RTX 3070 will be a premium ROG STRIX model that will feature some sort of Noctua cooling solution. While it’s unclear what color scheme ASUS might go with, users on the r/Noctua and r/pcmasterrace subreddits have shared photos and renders in the past demonstrating what a graphics card with Noctua’s signature (and seemingly polarizing) beige and brown aesthetics...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wan this style for a 3080 or 6800xt type card or whatever is coming next. No LED?! YES PLEASE!!

I always liked their stuff. The renders don't look half bad either.

The color scheme never bothered me.

Love Noctua, trusted them for many years, but I never could stand their default color scheme. And they really stuck to it over the years.

/meh ... Vanity.

I'm glad they're providing more color-coordinated component choices for inside the case. Not everyone likes neutral earth tones. Not everyone likes RGB bling. Not everyone likes showing off what's inside their case. Viva la difference. To each their own. But you can't choose it if it isn't a choice, right? And you don't have to choose it if it is.

/meh ... Vanity.

I'm glad they're providing more color-coordinated component choices for inside the case. Not everyone likes neutral earth tones. Not everyone likes RGB bling. Not everyone likes showing off what's inside their case. Viva la difference. To each their own. But you can't choose it if it isn't a choice, right? And you don't have to choose it if it is.

No.

Get off my lawn.

/s

Become a Patron!
Back