ASUS PRIME X570 Pro Motherboard Review

Dan_D

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction

Article-Dress-Up-1.png

ASUS has long been a fixture in the DIY market. The company started out in the late 1980s and has grown into one of the largest and most influential hardware manufactures in the computer market.

As is the case with other manufacturers, ASUS has a wide range of offerings at every conceivable price point with an array of features and designs suited to each specific market segment. While people often drool over the Republic of Gamers offerings and the upper echelon of the PRIME series, it’s really the mid-range offerings that people buy more often than not. This comes down to simple economics. Some of the upper-tier offerings are close to $600 or more. Your average motherboard that people actually purchase is usually somewhere between the $200 and $300 range.

With that in mind, we put the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shame. I just checked pricing on this board and the only place that has this board is one of Amazon's Scalping Pirate Price Gouging POS partners and they want $385.23 for a $259.99 motherboard. Yeah, I'll pass on that one. Hopefully we will see some stock of X570 boards soon. I am still trying to decide if I want to get an X570 board now or wait until June and see what B550 brings.

I'd grab an X570 now. There are options cheap enough that I don't think you'll save a lot with B550. I also don't know if it will be quite the same as B450 vs. X470. I think B550 will be quite a bit different given its being produced by ASMedia and not AMD, but its specs won't be quite on par with X570 as that wouldn't make sense.

Become a Patron!
Back