ASUS ROG Ally 2 Announcement Set for Later Today

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The successor to the ROG Ally, ASUS' handheld gaming PC, will be announced later today, according to a new placeholder video that has surfaced on the official ROG Global YouTube channel.

See full article...

Didn't they JUST release the ROG Ally? Why would I buy a platform that's going to change every year? No thanks.

You mean like video cards, CPUs, and motherboards?
Those arn't consoles. this is supposed to be a hand held console. It needs a longer cycle time.

Then again they know people will buy 1500 dollar phones every two and a half years so maybe that's what they are trying for.

I'll also add that my passion for computers and interest in the technology provides for my family as well. HUGE difference in spend sure but huge return as well.

(Haven't seen this yet)
I just watched the video. What a bunch of scum bags. I had a instance with them over chat about about my current Asus motherboard and they said they would reach back out to me via email, and I got nothing. They supposedly gave me a case #, but before I could even write it down the chat abruptly ended. I honestly would not buy anything from them again.

They are so out of touch with their consumers. This should "hit them in the wallet" as they will certainly lose customers. Their slogan "For those who dare" seems more like a threat than a slogan now.

Become a Patron!
Back