ASUS ROG Teases Asuka-Themed Evangelion Collection, including NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series GPU

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ASUS ROG is planning to release a new collection of Evangelion hardware that will be themed after one of the Japanese anime's main characters, Asuka Langley, according to marketing materials shared on China's Bilbili. Pictured are a PC case, motherboard, power supply, AIO cooler, keyboard, mouse, GPU support bracket, and a GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics card, although there doesn't seem to be any indication yet as to what model this might be. ASUS ROG's original Evangelion collection, which was inspired by Evangelion Unit-01 and includes a ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Eva Edition, can be found on this microsite.

See full article...

That's a bit old school isn't it?
A new movie was released in 2021. That movie is supposedly the definitive end of the series, though. I don't see how anybody could try to revive it after its ending. It's still hugely popular.

A new movie was released in 2021. That movie is supposedly the definitive end of the series, though. I don't see how anybody could try to revive it after its ending. It's still hugely popular.
Don't get me wrong I have the full series on DVD. And one of the movies. I've been out of that scene long enough that the existence of ANOTHER movie is surprising to me.

ASUS is really going for that Anime themed E-girl crap. Before you know it, their stuff with all come with cat ears on it.

Oh good gawd, are you f*cking serious?!
Razer's had Kraken Kitty Edition headsets for years. They were early to exploit the whole Twitch/E-Girl thing. With ASUS making more and more anime themed stuff, cat girl themed things seemed to be inevitable.

Become a Patron!
Back