Batman: Arkham Legacy Announcement Rumored for The Game Awards 2019

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The next Batman: Arkham title could be revealed next month. According to YouTuber SLCMOF's source, who had previously leaked images from a canceled Batman game involving Damian Wayne, Batman: Arkham Legacy will be unveiled during The Game Awards 2019 (December 12). The fourth entry will reportedly revolve around Batgirl, Robin, and other members of the Bat family.

This information comes from the same guy that provided me with leaked images from the cancelled Damian Wayne Batman game YEARS before they leaked to the public. He is very reliable, although nothing is 100% and the same goes with this scoop as we will discuss tomorrow.

If this is a new Arkham game, the question is, will Rocksteady be making it? Hopefully it won't turn out like the train wreck of a PC port that Arkham Knight ended up being.

I believe this one is WB Montreal like Arkham Origins was.

I believe this one is WB Montreal like Arkham Origins was.

I don't remember any huge issues with the Origins PC port, definitely a lot more stable than the Knight title. I can't remember who they got to do the PC port of Knight, but hopefully they'll stay away from them this time.

Game itself (Origins) was very safe and forgettable, mind you. Except for that fight with Deathstroke - that was a good'er.

I don't remember any huge issues with the Origins PC port, definitely a lot more stable than the Knight title. I can't remember who they got to do the PC port of Knight, but hopefully they'll stay away from them this time.

Game itself (Origins) was very safe and forgettable, mind you. Except for that fight with Deathstroke - that was a good'er.

Yeah Origins was broken when it first came out and there were several game breaking bugs. One in particular where you couldn't enter a vent that you had to in order to be able to continue the game.

Pretty much all Arkham games have had issues at release even Arkham City which is virtually a "perfect" video game.

I am sad to hear it's not actually a Batman game. I'm sure I'll play it but it won't be a day 1 buy like it would if it were actually Batman.

As cool as Batgirl and Robin are (said semi-sarcastically) they're not good enough to have a game built around them.

Become a Patron!
Back