Bella Ramsey: HBO’s The Last of Us Finale Will “Divide People Massively”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Naughty Dog already drew an incredibly polarized response when it released The Last of Us Part II, delivering shocking story beats that included killing off a fan-favorite character, but it seems that more controversy is headed to the franchise. Speaking to Vogue during her time at Paris Fashion Week, Bella Ramsey, who stars as Ellie in HBO's adaptation of The Last of Us, mentioned that the season finale of the show will "divide people massively," an implication that not everyone is going to like what they see when the ninth and final episode drops on Sunday, March 12. The Last of Us has already been renewed for a second season, but if the PlayStation sequel is any indication, Pedro Pascal may have to shoot a lot less scenes for the next one.

See full article...

Meh, I haven't watched any of this show. Seems the whole IP is just a vehicle for SJW's. I'm so burned out on politics that I rarely watch anything older than the early 90's anymore lol

If they just do what happens in the game at the end it would already divide people who have not played the game.
I hope they only mean that, and not something they tacked on.
But at this point I'm still not sure if season 1 will cover the entire game or they drag it out to 2 seasons.

Meh, I haven't watched any of this show. Seems the whole IP is just a vehicle for SJW's. I'm so burned out on politics that I rarely watch anything older than the early 90's anymore lol
There is a fine line between being SJW and being progressive. I'm not saying they have not transgressed that line so far, but not to the point of making the show unwatchable. My biggest gripe so far is with the unnecessary race swapping, not the story.

Become a Patron!
Back