Black Friday Deals Are Here!

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
BF-Sales-1-1024x576.png

Forbes has reported on a number of retailers who are already making their Black Friday Deals available. I’ve also added a couple of others. Listed below are links directly to those pages along with some items to note.
A few items that stood out.
Some items are already sold out. If on the lookout for new tech I’d recommend checking them out before all the sales are gone but there will likely be more when the official launches happen on week of Nov 28th-29th. Have you already found some good deals? Post them in the thread for our readers.

man .. I gotta wait until the 28th to get an NVME drive I've been eyeball'n at Newegg :(

man .. I gotta wait until the 28th to get an NVME drive I've been eyeball'n at Newegg :(
Me, I put all my eggs in one basket. Got the LG 65" C9 from BB. Delivered today. At first wife wasn't sure why. After watching some 4k/Dolby Vision stuff she's totally blown away. Downside is that I'll be paying it off for most of the next 10 months but hopefully the new GPU's won't come out until then.

Meh, just decided to get a bunch of parts today instead. I guess I'm over the craziness associated with the day. I'd rather people enjoy the holiday with friends and family.

Meh, just decided to get a bunch of parts today instead. I guess I'm over the craziness associated with the day. I'd rather people enjoy the holiday with friends and family.
I've never waiting in line for any Black Friday event sale anywhere .. but I do dig me some online sales here and there

Years ago I decided to just try and what I could ahead of BF just for that reason. It doesn't bother me if a product drops 20, 50, or even $100 by the time it happens if I'm able to get it for a good price ahead of time and enjoy the time with them instead.

Become a Patron!
Back