Blizzard Rolling Out New Version of Battle.net Launcher

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
battle.net-2021-game-library-1024x576.jpg

Blizzard has published a blog post notifying Battle.net users that a revamped version of its games launcher is just around the corner. The latest edition, which represents the app’s “biggest front-end upgrade” in years, features not only a visual overhaul but various usability improvements such as a revised layout and notifications hub. Those of you who want to upgrade to the latest version of Battle.net can do so now by joining the beta (Settings > Beta), but for everyone else, here’s what to expect when it begins going out in the weeks ahead.

Improved navigation and layout—you can now favorite your games and arrange them for ease of accessA much more expansive layout for news and game content in full-page viewA revamped social pane so you can better see your...

Continue reading...

I don't want a new GUI. I want Diablo 4, d@mmit!
I’d rather have a sequel to Diablo 2 than Diablo 4... but honestly there are plenty of other good ARPGs out there now that I’m pretty well over D3 and the franchise in general.

I had to create 3 accounts to get a free game with my new gfx card, one was battlenet.
It was a right pita and it still is when the game loads, lots of connections must be made and if any fail I cant play.
It honestly pisses me off.
If they make it worse I will avoid them at all costs.

Become a Patron!
Back