Bloober Team Could Be Working on Three New Titles

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
bloober-team-logo-scratched-black-bg-1024x576.jpg
Image: Bloober Team

Bloober Team is working on three new games, according to listings found on the European Commission site. The first, H20, is a Layers of Fear game that will allow players to make choices that affect the outcome of the game. The next, Dum Spiro (from the Latin phrase “dum spiro, spero,” which translates to “while I breathe, I hope”), centers around a boy imprisoned in a ghetto during World War II who must save his little sister. The game features a first-person perspective and will break the fifth wall. Lastly is Black, an exploration, stealth, survival, and combat game with visceral hand-to-hand combat. It will feature a unique blend of the Middle Ages and alien species and allow for potential spin-offs set in other historical periods similar to the Assassin’s Creed franchise...

Continue reading...

Break the fifth wall? What the fourth wall is not good enough now?

In this game the protagonist walks into reality to talk to you. That would be 5th wall right?

The fifth wall would be you walking out of your reality while playing the game and talk to your god or whoever is controlling you I guess.
Take what you will from this:
" The aim and the main distinguishing feature of the game is the destruction of the so-called "fifth wall" separating the player from the presented history (to render him the recipient instead of a full-fledged participant) "

It's anybody's guess what that really means. I will give them credit for trying to continually define their own niches with games. It seems to be something consistent within the company with most titles they've launched so far.

MFer Bloober needs to get out of the news stream on here!.. Every time I read it as Freaking Boober.. I'm like what... boober did what?

You know what keep it. It's funnier to read the title as "Boober team could be working on three new titties."

MFer Bloober needs to get out of the news stream on here!.. Every time I read it as Freaking Boober.. I'm like what... boober did what?

You know what keep it. It's funnier to read the title as "Boober team could be working on three new titties."
It's all good. I'm constantly facepalming every time I see their name.

Become a Patron!
Back