Boba Fett Miniseries Could Be in the Works for Disney+

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
the-mandalorina-temuera-morrison-s1e1-ending-1024x576.jpg
Image: Lucasfilm

Even if you’ve been living under a rock in a faraway galaxy, you’ve probably heard that a certain famous character has made a return to the Star Wars universe. It should also come as no surprise that with the success of The Mandalorian on Disney+ that a potential spinoff series may be in consideration. Back in May, we heard that Temuera Morrison could be making an appearance, which turned out to be true. According to the latest word from Giant Freakin Robot (via Deadline)...

Continue reading...

oh man, I first read "Boba Fett Ministeries " And got all excited to sign up....

My first question would be, why?

We already have the Mandalorian, which is a great anti-hero. Do we really need another Mando seeking redemption? There could be too many paralels between the two specially if Bobba end up being a Mandalorian (unlikely, but you never know). Plus many people already see Mando as their Bobba

What makes Bobba Fett awesome is that no one had the chance to f*** it up. Don't give Disney the chance...

My first question would be, why?

We already have the Mandalorian, which is a great anti-hero. Do we really need another Mando seeking redemption? There could be too many paralels between the two specially if Bobba end up being a Mandalorian (unlikely, but you never know). Plus many people already see Mando as their Bobba

What makes Bobba Fett awesome is that no one had the chance to f*** it up. Don't give Disney the chance...
I'm in the middle with it. On one hand, I totally agree, sometimes the mystery and what's left to the imagination is better than reality. On the other, might be nice to see something without the kid sidekick(granted there's no guarantee they won't find one for him either).

Not sure I need *another" Mandalorian show. And hold back the hate you SW nerds... I know Boba isn't a real Mandalorian (he's a clone of one).

Looking forward to diving into the first 3 eps of Mando season 2 this weekend.

edit - ok so I had to look... and it looks like Jango's not a real Mandalorian either.

Become a Patron!
Back