Borderlands Arrives on VOD for $20, Leaving Some Wondering If Lionsgate Is Trying to Encourage Piracy

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Quite a few folks are scratching their heads wondering what Lionsgate's strategy is as Borderlands arrives on VOD at full price. It's been a mere three weeks since the videogame adaption made its theatrical debut when it began with a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and has only managed to climb to 10% there since.

See full article...

I admit that when this finally hits free streaming I'll give this a shot. Now while most of the reviews, or forum posts, I've read are overwhelmingly slamming this movie I did come across some saying that if you knew nothing about the games it wasn't as bad as has been made out to be.

I've got my doubts about that but I still at least try to get a few minutes in and see if I gain more interest. I've only barely played any of the games so I don't have much to compare to in terms of the story and characters.

Quite a few folks are scratching their heads wondering what Lionsgate's strategy is as Grannies in Space arrives on VOD at full price. It's been a mere three weeks since the videogame adaption made its theatrical debut when it began with a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and has only managed to climb to 10% there since.

See full article...
I fixed that for you.

Become a Patron!
Back