Borderlands Movie Is a “Disaster,” Critics Say

Really? The you're just too stupid to understand defense? So why shouldn't I come back with you're too stupid to see all the plotholes contradictions plot contrivances and awful paper thin characters then? 1. Because I don't automatically assume the worst of someone who dares to have a different opinion. 2. Because it leads to nowhere but a shouting match.

So instead here is a video pointing out the many problems with the series.

Now if your answer is "I don't need to listen to a 2 hour video to tell me what's wrong with it" - That's fine, you can remain ignorant of the flaws, and we can agree to disagree. But then you have to retract the accusation that it is objectively great and I'm just too stupid to understand it.

And please don't bother accusing me with taking my opinions from someone else. I'm posting the video because it is easier than trying to accurately describe the problems in my own words. As to do that I'd need to re-watch the series so I don't get any details wrong. And no offense, but changing a few people's opinions on a forum is not worth that kind of time investment.

I'm also not claiming that I noticed all the problems described in the video when viewing the show. I'm not that observant, probably nobody is. No, this video was made through the collaboration of at least half a dozen people some of whom were very familiar with fallout lore and far more observant than the casual viewer like me. But the biggest issues I did notice are also described in the video.
Just responded to you the way you do to everyone else. Enjoy it? BTW. TLDR

Sometimes I just want to turn my brain off, toss a few beers, and have something stupid but entertaining.

Sometimes that drives me nuts and I can't stand those shows and I need whatever I'm watching to follow, make sense, and be engaging.

Depends on how hard a day I've had at work usually.

Just responded to you the way you do to everyone else. Enjoy it? BTW. TLDR
You enjoy the bed that you just shat. I try to engage in the best possible faith despite your clear personal attack and you don't even have the common courtesy to read it?

I don't think I ever said that someone is too stupid to understand something they dislike, maybe as a jest? But if I ever said that seriously I was 100% wrong.

You enjoy the bed that you just shat. I try to engage in the best possible faith despite your clear personal attack and you don't even have the common courtesy to read it?

I don't think I ever said that someone is too stupid to understand something they dislike, maybe as a jest? But if I ever said that seriously I was 100% wrong.
Oh no you never do it directly. It's always implied. ;) I just skipped the middleman.

It's nice looking and visually faithful to the Bethesda games, I think that's what makes people think that it is actually good. But the story, the plot, and the characters are awful. "Just turn off your brain and enjoy it" - No, I need my brain to enjoy something, a good TV series is good because it makes you think. If you are not allowed to think about the plot then all that remains are the visuals. Hence my first point.

I mean this one is one of your less offensive. You often accuse anyone that doesn't see things the way you do as not intelligent or not caring enough to process it properly. Deriding in essence anything they have to say. That's why I threw that in their. And I did read your response. I just knew that the TLDR would bug you even more.

But this forum doesn't need me poking you for fun. I'll leave you to it. Though every blue moon I'll be sorely tempted to call out one of your posts again for now I'll behave!

Become a Patron!
Back