Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 PC System Requirements Reveal a 78 GB Install Size If Players Already Have COD HQ and Warzone

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Activision announced a couple of weeks ago that an overhaul of HQ, also arriving in October ahead of the next game's release, would streamline it making downloads smaller and now according to the newly released Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 PC system requirements, some players may only have to deal with a 78 GB install size.

See full article...

Odd that I'm getting a 75.9 GB update to COD? Wouldn't be surprised if they're just forcing people to download it so at launch there isn't a massive bog on Steam and Battle.net.

Odd that I'm getting a 75.9 GB update to COD? Wouldn't be surprised if they're just forcing people to download it so at launch there isn't a massive bog on Steam and Battle.net.
Would be strange given that it's launch week for the war within, not that that sells anywhere near COD games, but still.

That's good to know. I'll probably buy it at some point.

Not the same but that's why I totally uninstalled the Battlefield games a while back (3-5 years ago). Seemed like every other day was there a similar 10-20 GB update.

Become a Patron!
Back