Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Gets a Live-Action Teaser Trailer, World Premiere Slated for June 8

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Activision has released a new live-action teaser trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, offering another short glimpse at what Captain Price, Ghost, and other key members of Task Force 141 might be getting themselves into in the highly anticipated sequel to Infinity Ward's 2019 blockbuster.

Go to post

Actually hoping this will be better than that less than stellar game they call Vanguard.

I'm liking Vanguard. I didn't at first but it grew on me and I'm really liking it.

It kills me because for a decade I used to make fun of guys that only played COD and were missing out on all the great single player games..... Now, I almost only play COD lol. That said I only play multi-player so I can still look down on the peasants that play Warzone haha.

I'm liking Vanguard. I didn't at first but it grew on me and I'm really liking it.

It kills me because for a decade I used to make fun of guys that only played COD and were missing out on all the great single player games..... Now, I only play COD lol. That said I only play multi-player so I can still look down on the peasants that play Warzone haha.
The main thing with Vanguard for someone like me who plays offline against bots is the lack of customization in those matches. I cannot set the amount of bots in game and they are over populated by the game and it's a no skill kill fest because you are spawning in front of the other players constantly or vice versa. The maps are not very large either.

Shouldn't they be on Modern Warfare 4 or 5 by now? Seems like there have been several already.

Shouldn't they be on Modern Warfare 4 or 5 by now? Seems like there have been several already.
Modern Warfare 2019 I think it was is a soft reboot of the franchise. They had reached Modern Warfare 4 previously. I think Ghosts at least was an actual sequel to that, making it the 5th game in the Modern Warfare series or something like that.

Become a Patron!
Back