Cash App Founder Dead After Stabbing Attack in San Francisco

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Bob Lee, the tech entrepreneur best known for founding CashApp, has died following a stabbing attack in San Francisco, reports multiple publications that include CNN. Lee was only 43. CashApp is a hugely popular mobile payment service developed by Square, Inc. that allows users to send and receive money electronically, enabling users to link their bank account or debit card to the app to send or receive money to and from other CashApp users.

See full article...

Looks like he went to one of the scammers selling via cash app and got what many of his apps users get.

Good thing they banned guns in SF -- err wait... stabbed. :unsure:
Oh my god someone was stabbed... was it a mas stabbing? How many lethal stabbings as opposed to gun deaths? How many accidental stabbings? Come on man.... that's a bit opportunistic and not really realistic in the scheme of things.

Get back to me when some guy in a hotel room overlooking a concert can throw knives and kill/injure/terrify hundreds if not thousands.

Oh my god someone was stabbed... was it a mas stabbing? How many lethal stabbings as opposed to gun deaths? How many accidental stabbings?

I’ll stay off the political hot button. I shouldn’t have went there in the first place: but I will say, mass stabbing and accidental “stabbing” are both real things.

Become a Patron!
Back