• We're doing a weekly newsletter recap - if you want this for your inbox, sign up here - http://eepurl.com/gLrSUj

Civilization VI - platinum $26 includes all DLC @ Newegg

Burticus

Slightly less n00b
Steam key and includes all the DLC. The DLC are $15-20 each by themselves for the big ones. And yes when you click on it says "MAC" but it's a steam key that works for whatever. Can confirm since I bought it and redeemed on Win 10. Only ONE key though, so can't separate it out... so I basically bought it for the DLC and threw away a base game key.

• Platinum Edition Contents:
  • Sid Meier's Civilization VI
  • Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack
  • Civilization VI - Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Civilization VI - Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Civilization VI - Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Civilization VI - Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Civilization VI: Rise and Fall expansion
  • Civilization VI: Gathering Storm expansion

Last edited:

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Welp, this is tempting, though, Civ games are a struggle for me. I end up playing about 1 game for 4-5 hours then never finishing it (as I can't remember where I was when I load the save file), then move on to the next Civ...

Burticus

Slightly less n00b
Welp, this is tempting, though, Civ games are a struggle for me. I end up playing about 1 game for 4-5 hours then never finishing it (as I can't remember where I was when I load the save file), then move on to the next Civ...
I feel ya. I actually still play more Civ 5 (with Vox Populi mod which is awesome) but I almost never finish a game. 4-5 hours one weekend day, maybe I pick it back up for a couple more hours but don't usually have massive time during the week.... then I either give up or forget about it

Nanobot

Sort-of-Regular
I thought it was just me. I have this habit of starting a new game and getting bored once I play with all of the options, mechanics, etc. With Civ I usually start over to try different combinations but it just gets boring eventually. I'm still hoping that some dev team titles a game Kill-Lvl-Spec: Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

Become a Patron!