COD:MW 2019

Riccochet

FPS Regular
Played a good bit last night. This game has some technical glitches I'd like to see fixed. Otherwise, it's a solid game.

1. Reload is glitchy, at least for me. I'll be mashing the "R" key and nothing happens, then suddenly it decides to work. Doesn't happen all the time. And there's a noticeable delay sometimes from when you run out of ammo and when it decides to reload.
2. Audio is sometimes glitchy as hell. There are times where I can hear **** near everyone on the map perfectly, but someone will walk up on me and I never hear a sound, only to watch the death cam and they're making all kinds of footstep noise.
3. Blue dots indicating friendly players are very inconsistent. Sometimes you can see a friendly dot from across the map, sometimes the dots don't show up at all. I wind up getting killed due to a friendly across the map being lined up with a enemy that's very close making me think the enemy is actually friendly.
4. Textures are glitched sometimes. They'll render in and out.
5. Match summary sometimes doesn't display.

Lastly, for the love of god, why must game designers insist on making so that when you throw a grenade and die before it explodes the grenade just magically disappears. WTF

One other thing I don't get, as far as settings go, is weapon switch delay. Why would I want a delay when switching weapons? And who would set this unusually high?

The other setting I don't get, and this is for a lot of games, is the ridiculously high range of mouse sensitivity. I run my mouse at 400 dpi and have to set in game to 4.2. The **** slider goes up to 100.

Is it challenging your graphics card?

Lastly, for the love of god, why must game designers insist on making so that when you throw a grenade and die before it explodes the grenade just magically disappears. WTF

Battlefield designers have similar thoughts, as if you die after throwing the grenade, it will stop moving through the air and explode wherever it stops.

Battlefield designers have similar thoughts, as if you die after throwing the grenade, it will stop moving through the air and explode wherever it stops.

It's a stupid thought.

Challenging my GPU? Not at all. I have all settings cranked to the max at 1440P while streaming and still get 160+ FPS. Game runs buttery smooth. It's COD. They've never been graphically beautiful. Just enough glitz to make it look good with excellent performance.

I will also add that cross platform play works great. I was playing with/against PS4 and Xbox players. And they can hold their own. The aim assist for console players is not over powering, but just enough to keep them competitive against PC players.

Actually, at the time it came out CoD4:MW was a pretty good looking game. After that, they've all been somewhat dated but decent looking. I thought the CoD in Space one was pretty amazing to look at for the time as well.

Played this for a little bit today. It's just okay imo. Graphics are fine but nothing spectacular. Game play is smooth.

It doesn't feel as responsive to me as it should. I don't know what exactly is going on but it feels slightly "off" to me.

I'm noticing that recoil is extremely inconsistent. Also still having reload weirdness. I'll see the animation, hear the sound, yet the reload didn't complete.

It doesn't feel as responsive to me as it should. I don't know what exactly is going on but it feels slightly "off" to me.

Same here. It seems like sometimes things like reloading are slow or just plain "off"

Become a Patron!
Back