Conns going out of business sale - OLED TVs up to $1000 off

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
I've been getting their email flyer for about a week or so now and for kicks took a look at several of their TVs (and pretty much everything else on the flyer). The only TVs I really checked out were the LG 77" 4K OLED and a 65" Samsung 8K QLED and it knocked the price down to under $2500 which is pretty good for those sizes. Here's the link but you don't get to see the discounted prices until the product has been added to your cart. There are a few 65" Samsung OLEDs as well.

I bought some furniture from them a while back. Warehouse store chain that rides on easy credit and no interest options. I'm sure Nebraska ate their lunch. Last time I was in one (was looking for an office chair of which they had none) there might have been 2 customers in the whole giant warehouse. All their TVs seemed overpriced at the time.

We got a fridge from them about 2 years ago. Good price and good experience and they happened to be the only store in town that had the model I was looking for. However, yeah, same here, every time I went in there were barely any customers in there but there was at least a steady rotation of a few coming/going.

Yeah, I felt the same way for years. It wasn't until they became the only option for the fridge we wanted after our previous one died two weeks before Thanksgiving that I was willing to give them a shot. It all worked out well and I'm pretty sure it's just a family name but yeah, I always wondered about that.

Unrelated, my friend grabbed a 77" LG C2 from Costco who were trying to get rid of the last of their old TV models. He paid $1500 for that TV! Shiat, and I thought the $2200 another friend paid for a 77 "LG C1 was amazing.

Become a Patron!
Back