Cooler Master Jumps the Shark at CES 2023

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction We schlepped it out to Cooler Master’s campgrounds at the Palms to take a look at their latest offerings in celebration of their 30th anniversary, which in the PC world, is a rather long time. They had an entire tour put together of all of their upcoming products, so we’ll dive into each of […]

See full article...

Here I thought the shark x was going to be a full system/display with seating.

I don't know if my eyes can roll back into my head any further than they just did.

If this were a dude doing this out of his garage, it would be absolutely awesome. Even if it is a shoe or a shark or whatever - that stuff is hard to do in your garage.

But a company doing it for whatever reason is ... kinda lame and not interesting - you have the entire resources of a multinational fabrication/manufacturing company at your beck and call, and you chose to make: a shoe.

If this were a dude doing this out of his garage, it would be absolutely awesome. Even if it is a shoe or a shark or whatever - that stuff is hard to do in your garage.

But a company doing it for whatever reason is ... kinda lame and not interesting - you have the entire resources of a fabrication/manufacturing company at your beck and call, and you chose to make: a shoe.
These builds are based on what some dude in a garage did that entered their custom design contest. Thy might make three of each but those people got something they fabricated into a others can buy it product. Thats kinda cool.

Become a Patron!
Back