Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA824 Stealth CPU Cooler Review

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction On the bench today is the Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA824 STEALTH (MAM-D8PN-318PK-R1). It is part of Cooler Master’s MASTERAIR series of coolers that represents the best offerings that they have. We previously reviewed the MASTERAIR MA624 STEALTH and the MA824 improves upon it with two additional heat pipes as well as a new design for the heat pipe to increase heat transfer. There’s also a 30th Anniversary version of the MA824 available that adds some RGB bling to the experience. We’ll strap it to our air cooling test platform that is built around a Ryzen 7 2700X processor with […]

See full article...

Nice review!

Woah.... pricey. $99 on newegg and $217 on Amz? That has to be a price mistake.

Wondering how it compares to the $35 Peerless Assassin 120 SE....

Hmm I am trying to see where my current temps live, and I love how on my 5700x I get different CPU temps from Ryzen Master, HWinfo64, Core Temp, and Asrock A-tuning fan utility..... which one is right? I mean they are not even close.

David, which utility do you guys use for temp readings during these tests?

Woah.... pricey. $99 on newegg and $217 on Amz? That has to be a price mistake.
I don't think they've stocked it at Amazon yet so you've just got all the drive by scalpers listing it. I believe MSRP will be $99 on it.

David, which utility do you guys use for temp readings during these tests?
Ryzen Master is what I watch when running the tests.

Impressive to say the least. I'm happy that I'm on the AIO wagon now (only took me about a decade to trust 'em) but if I was still doing air I'd consider one of these.

Become a Patron!
Back