Cooler Master Unveils Orb X, a Motorized Workstation Pod for Gamers and Professionals

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
cooler-master-orb-x-white-side-profile-1024x576.jpg
Image: Cooler Master

Cooler Master has unveiled an eye-catching product called the Orb X. Introduced during the company’s Cooler Master Summit summer product showcase, Cooler Master’s Orb X is described as a “fully immersive multi-purpose semi-enclosed workstation for gamers and professionals” that comprises a motorized shuttle dome for privacy. Orb X seaters can enjoy immersive audio thanks to its built-in surround sound speakers and mount up to three 27-inch monitors, as well as relax on the ergonomic recliner featuring an adjustable head rest, lumbar support, and footrest. Cooler Master’s Orb X page doesn’t include any pricing information, but the futuristic contraption looks very expensive.

Semi-enclosed cockpit creates an uninterrupted private space.Automatic shuttle dome A single touch activates the dome and welcomes you into your journey...

Continue reading...

The cake is a lie.... Does it come with optional turrets?

I want one.

"Semi-enclosed cockpit creates an uninterrupted private space." Uh but the sides are open, so how is that "uninterrupted?"

"Hidden Compartment with built-in sliding tray for PC rig or console." And what's the airflow like in this compartment?

Wasn't until I went to the website that I noticed the thing is covered in RGB, ugh. That thing would give off too much light, I tend to keep PC/console room dark. Hope there's an off switch.

I agree, this thing looks like a control station for turrets or some sh1t.

Sign me up for the black one, so I can pretend I'm Vader in my private compartment, and the helmet is lowering onto my head just as an officer enters to give me an update on the rebel pursuit. I want those rebels, not excuses.

Become a Patron!
Back