Corsair Launches Sabre RGB Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
corsair-sabre-rgb-pro-wireless-gaming-mouse-on-mouse-pad-with-keyboard-1024x576.jpg
Image: Corsair

Corsair this week announced a wireless version of its popular Sabre RGB Pro gaming mouse, a peripheral that has managed to make quite a number of best-of lists.

Part of the Champion Series of products targeting esports professionals, Corsair’s new Sabre RGB Pro Wireless is the first mouse to feature the company’s Marksman sensor, an optical sensor that boasts a native DPI of 26,000 for enhanced precision. Users can easily cycle between five onboard DPI presets thanks to a dedicated DPI button.

Another selling point of the Sabre RGB Pro is its extremely light weight; the mouse only weighs 79 grams to reduce the fatigue that might come with rapid movements during competitive games. Users will also find slipstream wireless technology for transmission of inputs at sub-1-ms speeds, while the mouse’s RGB...

Continue reading...

After having a Corsair wireless mouse just up and die on me, I don't have much faith in them anymore. Love their products for the most part and had good luck with their wired mice though.

After having a Corsair wireless mouse just up and die on me, I don't have much faith in them anymore. Love their products for the most part and had good luck with their wired mice though.
Kinda expected a downhill trend after they went public. Sadly. Shareholders always looking to the company to cut corners to increase profitability.

Become a Patron!
Back