Corsair Reveals Revolutionary 45-Inch Bendable OLED Gaming Monitor with 240 Hz Refresh Rate

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Corsair has revealed the XENEON FLEX 45WQHD240 OLED gaming monitor.

Go to post

Yea this is on every review or tech news site and youtuber all at once. I guess they have the manufacturing process down. Just not the firmware.

Literally from flat to an 800r bend or anywhere in between.
I haven’t looked at any videos or anything but what keeps it from getting in a S shape or something weird? How do you keep the curve consistent and even? Or just wing it and hope it’s close enough?

I haven’t looked at any videos or anything but what keeps it from getting in a S shape or something weird? How do you keep the curve consistent and even? Or just wing it and hope it’s close enough?
It appears to have mechanical arms with built in stops for the various common r rating points. Not powered arms mind you just notched gear sort.

Looks nifty. I bet the price is equally impressive. Just spent my bonus on a new laptop - guess I know where the next one is going.

I just got the email from Corsair today too. Must be media blitz. And this thing is gonna cost $$$ and it's not even 4k.

I wasn't even aware there was a demand for bendable monitors.
I think a few people will have a genuine use for this, the rest will probably play with it for a week or 2 and then forget that it can do that. Might become more usefull tech in other iterations to me this more of a techdemo.

I think a few people will have a genuine use for this, the rest will probably play with it for a week or 2 and then forget that it can do that. Might become more usefull tech in other iterations to me this more of a techdemo.
I could see a college student using the curved aspect for gaming then straightening it out for movie watching, if it was their only display available.

I am less interested in its bendability than I am in its ability to be a curved monitor those are getting hard to find.

It is interesting for someone like me who wants OLED, but doesn't know if I want curved or not. Problem is the price point is going to be extreme. I'd be better served to get a 4k oled.

Become a Patron!
Back