Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time Is Coming to PC This Year

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
crash-bandicoot-4-its-about-time-crocodiles-1024x576.jpg
Image: Toys for Bob

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time will be released this year for the PC platform via Battle.net. The news was confirmed today in a press release sent out by Activision, which noted that the zany marsupial’s latest installment would also be coming to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, as well as the Nintendo Switch. Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is already available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.

“Developer Toys for Bob has been hard at work to bring Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time to new platforms,” Activision wrote. “Fans on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S are in for some N. credible visuals when they see the game...

Continue reading...

I got a mail from blizzard to prepurchase this, supposedly coming b4 the end of 2021.

It's already added to the battle.net launcher.

I got a mail from blizzard to prepurchase this, supposedly coming b4 the end of 2021.

It's already added to the battle.net launcher.
I actually haven’t played a game from this series since the first one, on the original PlayStation. I might check this out for some nostalgia and what not.

I didn't care for Crash Bandicoot 1 for some reason, but I really loved 2 and 3, and those games are what originally made me fans of Naughty Dog. I still play them to this day (using my original discs on PS3 or with PS1 emulator on PC). Vicarious Visions did a pretty good job with the N. Sane Trilogy (even the first game is enjoyable for me in that remake collection), though I wish it had an option for the original music tracks. Toys For Bob did a great f*cking job with the Spyro Reignited Trilogy remake collection, so when I heard they were making CB4, I was hopeful it would turn out good. Just been waiting for a PC release. If it ends up being exclusive to Battle.Net that would be a real pain in the @ss for me though.

Become a Patron!
Back