Crying Suns Free on Epic Games Store

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
crying-suns-logo-planet-1024x576.jpg
Image: Alt Shift

Award-winning tactical rogue-lite game Crying Suns is free on Epic Games Store until January 14. Developed by Alt Shift and published by Humble Games, this game has found success across many platforms from desktop to mobile devices. Citing classics such as Dune, Foundation, and FTL, it set itself a pretty high bar to reach, and based on its accolades, it managed to do so.

Game Description

When FTL meets Foundation… and DuneCrying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire. In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire… and yourself as well...

Continue reading...

I went ahead and claimed it on Epic, but I'm fairly sure I already had it from a different bundle. Still haven't played yet, LOL

I haven't played an RTS game since the 90's.

This looks like it might be a good one though.

If I were to get it', i'd rather pay the $24.99 it's going for on Steam than take anything free from Epic. **** Epic.

I haven't played an RTS game since the 90's.

This looks like it might be a good one though.

If I were to get it', i'd rather pay the $24.99 it's going for on Steam than take anything free from Epic. **** Epic.

Can you show us on this doll where Epic Store hurt you, Zara? LOL

I have no problems taking free digital candy from strangers, personally.

Become a Patron!
Back