Crytek May Be Working on More Crysis Projects

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Crysis-Fade-1024x576.jpg
Image: Crytek

A couple of weeks back, we reported on how Ubisoft had files stolen, but it was not the only one to have information compromised. Crytek also had 300 MB worth of files taken pertaining to projects in development. New details about them have surfaced online via r/GamingLeaksAndRumours.

Current projects, I’m not sure about the legitimacy of this one. pic.twitter.com/c3tMgKavJL— /PPG/ (@pokeprotos) October 31, 2020

Aside from the already released Crysis Remastered and its outsourcing, there are a number of possible new projects...

Continue reading...

Maybe they want to be the benchmark again.

The first couple of the Crisis games I liked, then after that, meh

Maybe they want to be the benchmark again.

The first couple of the Crisis games I liked, then after that, meh
I agree. The 2nd and 3rd had parts I liked but overall could've still had more content. It's a shame they could've still expanded the story further with someone going back to the original solar system/planet the invaders were coming from. That kind of storyline would've opened up many opportunities with multiple planets and systems.

I enjoyed the third one, but the second one was such a generic console shooter that I never got around to finishing it. Maybe some day.

I enjoyed the third one, but the second one was such a generic console shooter that I never got around to finishing it. Maybe some day.
I've replayed all so many times I can't count anymore. Originally got into the 2nd because of the 3D back then. Over time, it hasn't aged as well as it I'd hope. The aliens were just so friggin generic looking. The hippy scientist also got on my nerves after a while. My favorite parts of the 3rd game were the city/jungle bow/stealth hunting levels. So much fun doing those over and over again.

On that note. Going to log out and play the remaster some. The last patch actually got it to a point where it's enjoyable now. Still waiting for the DLSS patch though.

I like all 3 Crysis games. It's been a while since I replayed 2 tho so maybe I need to do that.

I always thought they were fun, had a good story, excellent atmosphere and were the best looking games around. I never understood why they got the hate they do.

So yeah I'd be interested in some new Crysis games.

Become a Patron!
Back