Cyberpunk 2077 Refunds Ramp Up as Microsoft, Best Buy, and CD PROJEKT RED Establish New Return Policies

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
cyberpunk-2077-trauma-team-1024x576.jpg
Image: CD PROJEKT RED

Sony’s decision to delist Cyberpunk 2077 from the PlayStation Store last night has prompted other parties to update their return policies for the open-world RPG’s controversial PS4 and Xbox One ports. These include Best Buy and Microsoft, both of which have reiterated or implemented new ways for owners to get their hard-earned money back.

Microsoft already boasts a lenient 14-day return period for digital Xbox purchases, but the company is going the extra mile for gamers who are pissed about how Cyberpunk 2077 looks and plays on the Xbox One. A new support notification suggests that anyone who purchased the game is...

Continue reading...

Meanwhile here's me buying the game at release because I like the edgy, violent **** that this game portrays with no intention of playing it any time soon.
465292928869335050.png

I haven't played much yet, but I'm keeping my copy, seen some glitches, but nothing game breaking yet and it plays great on my machine..

I would not have minded another delay though to get a better finished game and to get more time as now I'm knee deep in the new wow expac don't even get round to do the division 2 new season manhunt. Need to kill me so fe lau or however it is written.

Become a Patron!
Back