Daniel Craig Gives Tear-Filled Farewell Speech on His Last Day as James Bond

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
no-time-to-die-james-bond-007-banner-1024x576.jpg
Image: MGM

Daniel Craig has spent well over a decade playing the world’s most popular fictional British Secret Service agent, but that journey is finally over.

In a new behind-the-scenes video that surfaced on Twitter yesterday, Craig can be seen giving an emotional and tear-filled speech after wrapping No Time to Die, his final James Bond film. While it’s unclear when the video is dated (the movie was supposed to be released what feels like eons ago), Craig talks about how much he enjoyed making the films and playing 007, calling it one of the greatest honors of his life.

Daniel Craig’s farewell speech after wrapping No Time To Die, his last 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 James Bond film. 🍸 @007 pic.twitter.com/xCqab3JK3z— Filmthusiast (@itsfilmthusiast)...

Continue reading...

Meh, no nead to get all teary eyed. Probably my least favorite to play James Bond from all the guys who were in the official movies so far.

Tears? Really?

The worse overrated dull Bond in it's franchise history and needed to be replaced ages ago.

This time MGM or Amazon needs to start a late 20ish Bond and start a whole new story with this young Bond before Bond became 007.

I thought they had to drag him kicking and screaming to do this last movie?

I didn't like him in the first movie, but he kind of grew on me. Now he's one of my favorites.

Can't wait for the woke, inclusive, androgenous, neutral pronoun version of Bond :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Become a Patron!
Back