Death Stranding Reveal

This looks like another Japanese written game that has a plot you'd need flow charts and a dozen articles to understand. It's a cool looking game, but I'm not sure this is something I'd be interested in actually playing.

That's pretty cool, can't say that I was following this game that closely, but it's nice to see PS4 exclusives at least making it to PC.

Still wouldn't hold my breath for Sony's first party games making it to PC, mind you (unless it's through their streaming service).

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2019-death-stranding-ps4-pro-tech-review
and
Part 1 of a look at the tech and improvements to the Decima Engine, and performance on PS4 Pro. Kinda light on content for a DF article/video, but like he said, this is only Part 1.

I'm not one to fully dismiss a game until I've gotten hands-on, but from the reviews I've seen and read so far, it really doesn't sound like my cup o'tea. The tech is impressive though. I'll give it a whirl when it shows up on PC. The only games from Kojima I've fully played all the way through and really enjoyed was the 3rd Metal Gear game (MGS1 on PS1) and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. The others I've either never played (like Snatcher and Policenauts), or I didn't care to finish (like MGS3 and MGS5 TPP).

Not directly related to Death Stranding, but DYKG did a video on Kojima:

Become a Patron!
Back