Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and The Bridge Are Free on Epic Games Store

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Bridge and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided are free to claim from the Epic Games Store until next Thursday, March 21, at 11:00 a.m.

See full article...

I highly highly highly x100 reccomend playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided if you've never, and if you can, play Deus Ex: Human Revolution first, Mankind Divided is a sequel, and they are connected. Hands down, both games are on my list of the top 3 most enjoyable games I've ever played in my life. It's a shame what happened to Eidos Montreal, and then Embracer group smashing it into the ground, a real shame.

BTW, I have let's plays of both games on my YT channel.

I've also got the Jensen's Stories DLCs playthroughs up there as well on the channel.

I highly highly highly x100 reccomend playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided if you've never, and if you can, play Deus Ex: Human Revolution first, Mankind Divided is a sequel, and they are connected. Hands down, both games are on my list of the top 3 most enjoyable games I've ever played in my life.
I think I finished the first one, tried the 2nd one a couple times, never got into it, playing stealth is boring as hell, and playing it like an fps is like playing a souls game, story might be good but to me gameplay is bad as it gets.

but nice to see some people like it.

Become a Patron!
Back