Diablo IV Billboard Receives Complaint for Reminding People of COVID-19 Lockdowns: “Memories of Hell”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
There's a giant billboard advertising the 6.6.23 release of Diablo IV in Melbourne (AU), but clearly, not everyone is a Blizzard fan, as one resident went so far as to make a complaint to the city about how its visuals and tagline, "Welcome to Hell," are reminding them of COVID-19 lockdowns. The artwork on the billboard, which is of Lilith, is also too scary and should not be seen by children, according to the complainant.

See full article...

Snowflakes need to get over it. IF a lockdown gave you PTSD you have bigger issues in life.

The artwork on the billboard, which is of Lilith, is also too scary and should not be seen by children, according to the complainant.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

So that billboard features "disgusting and disturbing content" huh? "...for an adult of 43, I found it unsettling." Okay pussy.

"...even as an adult it brought back memories of the hell of the two years of lockdowns in Melbourne." The last f*cking thing I would associate the Diablo franchise with is the COVID-19 lockdown. This person clearly has issues. Also I guess I don't know much about Australia or the city of Melbourne and how the lockdown situation went down over there, but the lockdown in the part of the USA where I live was barely anything to write home about. Honestly I barely noticed the lockdown. Certainly nothing I would call "hell". I think for many people (including one of my friends), when the Brood-X 17-year cicadas showed up in massive swarms, that was considered more of a "hell" for them than the COVID-19 lockdown.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back