Diablo IV, Diablo II Remastered May Be Announced at BlizzCon 2019

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Diablo franchise will reportedly be the main focus of this year's Blizzard convention. According to Overwatch streamer Metro, who accurately leaked information in the past, both Diablo IV and Diablo II Remastered will be announced.

Rumors suggest that Diablo IV will see a return to the darker aesthetics of the first two titles. Diablo II Remastered should feature updated graphics and cross-play with the original.

The news comes from Overwatch streamer Metro, who attributes the info to inside sources at Blizzard. Metro's leaks were validated when they accurately predicted Ashe's reveal in Overwatch before Blizzcon 2018 aired, so the source appears to be genuine.

Oh great diablo 4 the phone game. Hey Blizzard, wake me when you become the company you were ok? I've no interest in your phone based bullshit product. I'm sure you'll make millions and millions and we will never see eye to eye again. It's just sad to see you go.

Most recently Bioware has been the other studio to just turn to ****. I hope the current Fallout 4 makers survive!

I just want a chance for Diablo II. A game I didn't know I wanted to play until a few years ago.

Become a Patron!
Back