Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Gets New Gameplay Trailer

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
dungeons-and-dragons-dark-alliance-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Tuque Games

Wizards of the Coast has released a new gameplay trailer for Dungeons and Dragons: Dark Alliance. In this trailer, we get to see a boss battle with a terrifying beholder called Hagedorn. Developed by Tuque Games, it is described as an action RPG featuring real-time combat and dynamic co-up. Set in the land of Icewind Dale, up to four players can team up to battle legendary monsters such as Frost Giants, Beholders, and White Dragons. Along the way, players will be able to customize their characters with new gear and skills. Players can pick from four heroes with unique and customizable abilities. Dark Alliance is planned for release on consoles and PC on June 22. Preorders are already up.

Introducing Hagedorn – one of the epic bosses in Dark Alliance. Powerful magic crystals give him abilities far more terrifying than other...

Continue reading...

I got .5 hours in on Daggerdale. Haven't touched it since. No idea there was a Daggedale 2.

I got .5 hours in on Daggerdale. Haven't touched it since. No idea there was a Daggedale 2.
Pretty sure there isn't. I was just joking. I bought that back in the day. Definitely regretted that one. Probably had about the same amount of time on it too. I honestly can't remember how many D&D games I've tried on PC that were horrible. Grew up playing the real thing so I was pretty surprised, especially considering how many other people it inspired and how many other franchises have done well instead. This one looks o.k. but not epic.

Could be fun. I enjoyed the music in the second video. Reminded me of Alice Cooper.

Become a Patron!
Back