Dying Light 2: Stay Human Delayed to February 2022

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
dying-light-2-stay-human-key-art-logo-1024x576.jpg
Image: Techland

Techland has relayed the unfortunate news that its upcoming Dying Light sequel, Dying Light 2: Stay Human, has suffered a delay. The survival horror action game was originally slated for release on December 7, 2021, but it has been moved to next year. Dying Light 2 will now release on February 4, 2022.

Techland CEO Pawet Marchewka revealed the news on Twitter with a letter to fans that explained the reason for Dying Light 2’s delay. Not surprisingly, Dying Light 2 is being pushed back because the team needed more time to polish and optimize the game.

Update regarding release date. pic.twitter.com/xAx1RMbw0X— Dying Light (@DyingLightGame) September 14, 2021

Hello Everyone,Today, we have important news to...

Continue reading...

Even though it's not my normal genre, I LOVED the first game. Probably helped that they didn't go retard and make it 3rd person view. I'm looking forward to this release.

I wanted to like the first game, but the constant backtracking and grind for resources due to weapons braeking after 2 hits has ruined it. I could not even finish it.

I wanted to like the first game, but the constant backtracking and grind for resources due to weapons braeking after 2 hits has ruined it. I could not even finish it.
Hey that sounds like Days Gone....

Become a Patron!
Back