EA Access Coming Soon to Steam

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ea-access-sampler-1024x576.jpg
Image: EA

Back in October, EA revealed that it would be bringing its game-subscription service, EA Access, to Steam. Its launch appears to be imminent based on a new landing page, which includes every game that will be available on the service. For $4.99 a month or $29.99 a year, subscribers can play hits such as the Mass Effect Trilogy, Battlefield V, and Titanfall 2 to their hearts’ content.

Here is everything that’s included:

Unlock exclusive challenges and rewards, member-only content, early trials of new releases, and access to a library of top titles.Play select new-release games for up to 10 hours even before they launch.Get more to play with unlimited access to a collection of Electronic Arts’ fan-favorite series and top titles.Save 10% on all EA digital purchases on Steam including game downloads, Season...

Continue reading...

Yeah, I'm good. Origin isn't the (only) reason I didn't subscribe to this.

Hey, EA marketing interns..... pssst! Over here! Here's a tip.... don't lead in this "Exciting" "new" "service" (it is none of those things) with tired, old, sucky games like ME Andromeda or Dead Space 3.

They should just:
1.) Sell games at reasonable prices.
2.) Stop milking consumers with franchise's like the Sims and its 5 Million different DLCs
3.) Make games that dont suck, Anthem anyone?
4.) Use Steam not Origin

Become a Patron!
Back