Epic Games Store Offering Free Halloween-Themed Games

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
EGS-Halloween-1024x576.jpg
Image: Epic Games Store

The Epic Games Store is offering something for everyone in the family over the next two weekends. If you’re still working on getting into the Halloween spirit, you might want to check out the next round of games. First up, we have Costume Quest 2 and Layers of Fear 2, which are available for free until October 29.

Costume Quest 2

Explore spooky time-traversing landscapes, don adorable new costumes that transform into powerful Hallo-warriors, and collect even Creepier Treat Cards to wield in combat against a legion of hygiene obsessed baddies.

Layers of Fear 2

Layers of Fear 2 is a first-person psychological horror game with an emphasis on exploration and story. Players control a...

Continue reading...

None of these make me want to bother to even get them for free.

I had grabbed Layers of Fear 2 just for the heck of it. Haven't fired it up yet though. :p

I'll probably grab Blair Witch as well. Might grab Ghostbusters for the wife or grandson.

I grabbed LOF2 also. At some point, I'll try it. I've always been a fan of the Ghostbusters game and will always recommend it to those who wanted a third movie. It has nearly all the cast of the first two movies and the story very much ties everything into a nice trilogy.

edit: I'm probably one of the very few who had the original 8-bit Ghostbusters game on Atari 400/800 back in the day. It was a lot of fun too for what it's worth.

Become a Patron!
Back