EVGA Launches X570 DARK AM4 Motherboard for $689.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
evga-x570-dark-motherboard-key-visual-with-logos-1024x576.jpg
Image: EVGA

EVGA has officially launched its first AM4 motherboard for AMD Ryzen processors, the X570 DARK. Painted in black and designed for extreme overclocking, EVGA’s X570 DARK motherboard boasts an assortment of unique and high-end features such as a 17-phase digital VRM design, 10-layer PCB, two built-in VRM fans, horizontally oriented memory slots, and right-angle power connectors. Users will also find native PCIe Gen4 x16 and M.2 slots, support for up to 64 GB of 4,8000 MHz+ (OC) memory, two Intel 2.5 Gbps NICs, Wi-Fi 6/BT 5.2, and eight SATA 6 Gb/s ports (six native).

EVGA’s X570 DARK motherboard is priced at $689.99 on its online store but is currently out of stock. The motherboard also appears to be exclusive to members of EVGA’s Elite Member program...

Continue reading...

Should be gold f*cking plated for 7 hundy
Yeah, I mean, I get this is a "high end" board and all, and the price of everything is just out of whack, but yeah that's a lot of cash for a motherboard platform that's a year and a half old

Yeah, I mean, I get this is a "high end" board and all, and the price of everything is just out of whack, but yeah that's a lot of cash for a motherboard platform that's a year and a half old
Yes it is, but sadly within the realm of the ultra high end X570 motherboards we've tested and seen on the market. The MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE was the same way.

Become a Patron!
Back