EVGA N1 750W Power Supply Review

Paul_Johnson

Administrator
Staff member
evga_n1_750_banner1-1024x433.png

Introduction

As a company, EVGA was founded in 1999 and is well known in the DIY computer industry for its high-performance video cards, motherboards, and other computer components. Recently, EVGA has expanded its product offerings to include power supplies which of course draws our interest to it today. Currently, EVGA has a few lines of power supplies including the N1 series.

For review today, we purchased this power supply in retail ourselves at a local retailer while it was on sale. We are reviewing the EVGA 750 N1 750W Power Supply P/N 100-N1-0750-L1 which is EVGA’s largest...

Continue reading...

The component selection also features Teapo and CapXon standard electrolytics which the vibes those are giving us deep down in our stomach are the kind that follows a bad taco Tuesday (Ed: Your digestive issues are out of scope for this review!).
I laughed pretty hard at this line... Thank you for the testing Paul.

Well that is a solid pass. I have only owned one of their power supplies. It's a 1100 watt one for my TR box. It was one of those holiday deals and I got it for around $100.
I think mostly in my boxes is Corsair units.

Yeah, but score this beautiful dumpster-fire of a PSU and you'll be placed higher in their queue!!!! What a bargain for me!!!!

Become a Patron!
Back